...the winner of American Idol 2010 is going to be JUSTIN WILLIAMS! Forget the fact that his voice is A-Mazing, just look at his picture and you will know why I'm voting for him:
WOW!!! AND, he is from Sandy, Utah- my city of birth! Yum! While I was ga-ga-googly eyed over this hunk, Robie was hypnotized by the beautiful Victoria Beckham. Did anyone else notice the "I want rip your clothes off" seductive stare she gives the camera without even trying? That look had my husband in a trance! Back off Victoria!
I personally think she needs a sandwich or two...or three, but she is still hot- especially after a few kids. All I know is I'm SO happy that American Idol is back in action! Maybe Justin Williams and David Archuleta will do a duet sometime in the future. A girl can dream, right?



3 comments:
Why do I still not have CABLE!!!! Only a few more days and I will have cable and Internet! YA!!!
OH MY! I had to have your dad rewind the DVR to watch it again. Dude has my vote!
Haha... when I saw that you posted about American Idol the first thing I thought was that you were going to talk about the Mormon guy from Sandy!! lol... spot on! :)
Post a Comment