Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Not that anyone cares...
I know, I have been pretty bad at posting things lately. This is because right now it feels like I am living a real life version of the movie Groundhog Day. Every single day: I wake up, look and look and look for a job, go to the gym, wait for Robie to get home around 8pm, eat dinner, and go to bed (without any luck of finding a job). This is my life...every single day....forever...and it's killing me! Hopefully, and I mean REALLY HOPEFULLY sometime in the near future or else I am going to pull all my hair out, I will find a job. If nothing comes soon, I may have to resort to becoming a prostitute or drug dealer. I hear they make great money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute new background!
Check out indeed.com
It is a website that pulls jobs from every job site and puts them all in one place.
Good luck!
Go for Drug Dealer - Less regret the next morning and no worries of disease
Post a Comment