Okay, I will admit it. I am secretly obsessed with Vampires. You would never know it, but it is true. Not to mention Halloween is my absolute FAVORITE time of the whole entire year, so it just is fitting that I would love anything creepy and dangerous. My obsession did not begin with Twilight or anything. I actually have not read the complete Twilight saga yet, but I'm working on it. My most recent vampire love has been the show TRUE BLOOD. Love, love, love it! The second season's finale was on last night, and I about died! I hate how I have to wait so long for the third season to air.

The main girl in the show is named Sookie. I love this name. Robie thinks I am crazy. I think with enough convincing, he will learn to like it. She has the heaviest southern accent. Robie laughs because every time I get done watching an episode, I can't control myself from talkin' like the southern bell I am.

The main vampire in the show is Bill. I'm not going to lie, he is pretty hot. Ya know, in a George Clooney turned vampire mysterious way.
Then, there is Eric. He is another sexy vamp on the show. I think he is kind of hot in a Fabio lost his accent and muscles, and then he turned into a vampire kind of way.
Last, but not least, there is the fabulously addicting to listen to intro song. I don't know why, but I find myself singing or humming this song in terribly inappropriate places: grocery store, cooking dinner, driving... Just take a listen. You know you love it.
1 comment:
thats the name of one of the main people on gilmore girls too! Its cute!
Post a Comment