Friday, September 18, 2009
Jillian Michaels
Today at work, Robie got to meet the totally buff bod Jillian Michaels. The company Robie works for just came out with her new line of diet products. Robie said she was really nice, which is good because I hate when "celebrities" are total Bs in real life (yes you Megan Fox). I wish I had a bod like Jillian's. She has 0% body fat...maybe even less than that. Hopefully my weeks and weeks of being unemployed and having to constantly work out to keep myself busy will reveal a better and fitter looking me sometime soon. In the meantime, I will continue watching The Biggest Loser where Jillian Michaels curses up a storm like a boot camp instructor on steroids, and I will gladly remind myself how happy I am that I get the freedom to work out with the music of Britney buzzing in my ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i LOVE the biggest loser! of course, i don't ever work out, but it just makes me wish that i did ;) it must have been so cool for him to meet her!
yes she has a hot bod.. but she probably hasn't had ice cream in like forever and she probably nibbles on lettuce all vacation long. That is no fun at all. Just think about that. :)
Do you find yourself watching The Biggest Loser while eating a bowl of icecream?....or is that just me?
Post a Comment