Monday, September 14, 2009

I got the job, I got the job, I GOT THE JOB!

After weeks and weeks of endless job searching, I hit rock bottom and in one of my previous posts was considering prostitution or drug dealing as a means to an end. Thankfully, I will not have to resort to either one of those money making methods because I GOT THE JOB! What job is this you ask? It is at a company called Orange Soda doing online/internet marketing. I have been interested in this company for a while, and I recently saw them at the UVU job fair. When I mentioned the name of the company to Robie, he remembered that an old work buddy of his works there. So, I called up his friend, and sure enough I got an interview, and then a second interview, and then an offer! I could not be happier. The days of working at a burger joint or with lazy teenagers that slack off are over. The company has such a fun working environment, and I can't wait to start next Monday! Woo-hoo!

8 comments:

Alex (and Trevor!) said...

Ohhh! I'm jealous! I always wanted to work there TOO :)

Congratulations!

Lu said...

Congrats Chelsea!!! Way to go...got your message too, sure thing:)

Heather said...

oh my gosh!! Yay! You are officially a grown-up now. No fair :)

Laura Butler said...

Congrats Chelsea on the job! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Good job!! I can tell you are super excited!!

Brittany Barnes said...

YEAH!!!!! I am very excited for you!

Jen christensen said...

Congrats!!!

Kristin said...

awesome!!!! congratulations. Sweet company. :) get a good rep and hook me up in a few months!!