Monday, January 30, 2012

What's up?

After my sister-in-law told me about Instagram, I was hooked. I love being able to take a picture snapshot of life at different moments and also look at other people's pictures. A picture says so much without saying anything. It's also a nice way to find stuff to blog about. It's so much better than facebook, in my opinion. I just wish I had more friends on it. Here is what we have been up to in the last week or so in Instagram pics.


I have been making a lot of buffalo grilled cheese sandwiches lately. Try it. Your mouth will thank you.


This is the only way I can get some sort of exercise in during the day.


Robie got me a gift certificate to an Aveda Spa in Salt Lake City for Christmas. I put it to good use with a one hour aromatherapy massage and a foot relief pedicure.


Jaxon has officially joined the forward facing car seat club. Driving is a whole new experience now, and he loves looking at all the trucks and things on the road. I really wanted to make it to 18 months, but his long legs were so cramped and it was so hard getting him in his seat rear-facing.

Last, but not least... I thought it would be fun to take Jax to feed the ducks by our house today. A flock of bully geese didn't like that we were enjoying our time with the ducks, so they decided to ambush us. I fed them a little here and there, but then they started being really aggressive. Then they surrounded us, got all puffed up, flapped their wings, and squawked at us to give up the bread. I was so scared, so I just threw the whole bag at them and ran off carrying Jaxon and screaming. The worst part is when I finally got away from them, there were a bunch of guys in a truck that saw the whole thing and were laughing at me. Oh well. Now I know to not go to that creek anymore.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww Jax looks so cute in his big boy car seat!!! And lol at the geese. I prob wouldve laughed at you too :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

I really wanted Jaxton to make it to 18 months with the backward carseat but it's just hard on them when their legs get long and have no where to go and they nothing to look at. He's so cute! His hair is getting so long and thick! Jealous! My Jax's hair is thin still. He's such a cutie!!