Sometimes, Robie jokes Jaxon's
real dad is the mail man.
He thinks there is no way Jax could be his child since he has my eyes, nose, smile...well, he pretty much looks a lot like me. Well Robie, the mail man's got nothing on you. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:

There is no way to deny these two are related. I mean, come on! Who sleeps like that? I surely don't. I can only fall asleep on my stomach or in some variation of a stomach/side/balled up position with a specific pillow tucked under my chin. So babe, now you know the truth and you can stop giving the mail man dirty looks.
3 comments:
haha too funny. what a cute picture!
This is adorable!
Ha! That picture is so stinkin cute! It's priceless! I have a few pictures of me and my twin sleeping in the same position when we were little too! And I love them! So keep these one! They'll be fun to look back at later in life :)
Post a Comment