Thursday, January 19, 2012

random musical thoughts

It's been a while since I have talked about one of my favorite singers here on the bliggity blog (no complaints from Robie). So, just to bring a little Archuleta spirit back, here's his new music video release of "Wait"



It's actually the first time I have even heard this song. I'm not sure what to think. I never realized how big his nostrils are. The slow motion was really slow and a little Matrix like, but the song is kind of catchy. I can see myself saying (or singing), "wait, wait, wait...don't go" in the future to someone as they walk away...and then laughing at myself since I will be the only person who knows what the heck I am referring to. That will be an awesome day.

In other music related news, my favorite band, SNOW PATROL, is coming to concert April 28! Snow Patrol holds a special place in my heart since it's the first band Robie and I had in common the first night we met, and we danced to their song, "Run" at our wedding. I guess you could call them our band. We have been to 2 of their concerts so far, so it would be a cool early 5th year anniversary gift to go this year (hint, hint). I guess we shall see...

I am always on the look out for new bands, singers, songs to add to my ipod, especially ones that are upbeat and keep me motivated to work out. What is your favorite song or a recent hit you can't get out of your head?

No comments: