Jaxon has a thing with picking up random objects around the house. When he wakes up in the morning, he always manages to find one random thing that he will carry around for the whole day. He walks around, plays, eats, and sometimes sleeps with whatever it is he is attached to for that day. Hair brushes, toothpaste tubes, toothbrushes, cups, mail envelopes, small pieces of paper, unopened applesauce cups, and spoons are just a few of the random things he has deemed "his" for the day. If I take the random object away from him, he throws a HUGE tantrum and screams bloody murder. Is this normal? Talk about attachment issues, right? Needless to say, we are working on sharing. He has his favorite blanket he sleeps with every night and is SUPER attached to that, but these random objects are just...well...random. Here are some recent pictures with some of his randoms.
FLOSS- This one is probably his favorite to carry around all day
MILK JUGS - He loves digging things out of the recycling box
EMPTY PILL BOTTLE - He discovered this one in the trash can and carried it around for 2 days straight
WII REMOTE CONTROLLER
RANDOM BATH TOY
CEREAL BOX - Another Recycle bin find
DOG TOY
*NOT PICTURED - Pizza cutter, scissors, shave gel, shave razors, toilet brushes, pencils, markers, forks, and tampons
1 comment:
I know you did not throw that cereal box in the recycle bin without cutting out the BoxTop label first!! Send those to your mom for her school or send them into to your local school. The schools get 10 cents for every label which sounds insignificant, but I just mailed of $1000 worth of them for our tiny little school. (Can you tell I'm the coordinator for those things and I'm a little obsessed?!)
Post a Comment