Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Real Adults

On Monday, Robie took his last final ever! He worked extremely hard having a full time job, traveling for business, and going to school full time. I am so proud of him for getting his his marketing degree! I decided to make a special celebration dinner for him when he got home from his final.


Jaxon woke up from a late afternoon nap to help in the surprise.

Robie...looking EX-TREEEMLY happy

Spinach ravioli with chicken, asparagus, and sparkling cranberry juice (because no special occasion is complete without a little of the sparkle)


Raspberry jam thumbprint cookies for dessert

With no homework or tests to study for, Robie can finally put his feet up and relax. I told him this means we are finally real adults, because we are both college graduates now. It feels nice to never have to pay college tuition again...or at least for another 17 years.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Way to go Robie!! What an incredible feeling! :) :)

Jen christensen said...

I didn't realize he was in school too. Jared works full time, travels for work and is getting his MBA at night. I feel like we hardly ever see him. Yay for you! You have your husband back! We've still got six more months.

Jessica said...

So cute, you're such a good wife! I didn't do anything for P, but I'll blame it on the fact that we're in the middle of packing and moving :)
I'm so glad we got together last week, it was great to see you guys, we love you and hopefully we can still hang out even though we won't be in provo.

VoNique said...

How exciting! Congrats to Robie!