Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pre-Christmas "Christmas"

Before we left for Texas, we had our own little pre-Christmas "Christmas" at our house.  We slept in, opened presents in our pajamas, went to church, and spent the rest of the day with Robie's parents.  Jax seemed to love opening his gifts.  It was so fun to have our very first family Christmas in our own home (even if it wasn't on the real Christmas day).  I look forward to more holidays in our home where we can grow our family and start new holiday traditions.


I got Robie a hot pink PS3 remote with a promise that I would TRY and learn how to play with him.


 Jax had his first visit with Santa at our ward Christmas party.  I was expecting him to be nervous, scream, cry, or all of the above.  Instead, he just smirked and pulled off Santa's beard.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture, because it was pretty funny.

No comments: