Friday, December 30, 2011

A Wedding in Texas

We visited my family in Texas this last week, and between my brother's wedding, reception, Christmas, and Jaxon's "birthday" party...things were pretty busy and went by really fast.  We survived the craziness of the week by playing tons of Hand and Foot, eating way too many buffalo wings, and just hanging out as a family.  It was so nice being home for the holidays.  The next few posts will be a recap of the week:

Wedding at the San Antonio LDS Temple
I am so proud of my brother, Braeden, and his bride, Kristel, for getting married in the Temple.  The ceremony was beautiful.  I was their photographer and was able to get some beautiful shots outside the temple on their special day.


I made her bouquet and all the guy's boutineers.  They all turned out SO cute!  (Thank you Pinterest)


The next day was the ring ceremony and reception.  It was a lot of hard work since my mom, Braeden, Kristel, and I basically cooked all the food for 100 plus people in our kitchen that morning AND had to set up/decorate the church all in one day.  It turned out really nice though and everyone had such a fun time.

 My Aunt Dani, Uncle Cody, and cousins- Cayden and Ashton.  They were all a huge help in getting things set up, taking pictures, and cleaning up.  Thanks!


My crazy family


My Grandpa and Jax


Jaxon loved dancing with my sister Hadley and my mom


My cousins, Tony and Tyler, teamed up with Robie to "decorate" the bride and groom's car.  Honey, tortillas, oreos, and cupcakes....mmmmm.


 When everything was over, we all took a deep breath in and let loose.

 

 Congrats Braeden and Kristel!

2 comments:

saren said...

Sad I missed it.... I absolutely LOVE the bouquet. Very clever.

Jessica said...

They got married in the temple, that is awesome!! Glad everything turned out so well. It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas in Texas. happy birthday to Jaxon, he's such a cutie!