Friday, August 5, 2011

7 Months

This little guy keeps growing and growing.  I am enjoying the fact that he is not quite yet mobile, because I can still put him in one spot and get stuff done during the day without chasing him around everywhere.  I'm sure that will change in a few weeks though.  Here is what this little bug has been up to the last month:
  • Wears size 3 diapers
  • Wears some 3-6 mo shirts, but mostly 6-9 months clothes
  • Still mostly loves squash and sweet potatoes, but he tried peaches today and ate them, so I hope that means he will eat other fruits too.
  • Rolls over and over to get places.  He can also scoot (backwards only) and is working on getting his legs under him to start crawling
  •  He loves to eat puff treats and can rake and pinch them with his fingers, but doesn't quite know how to put them in his mouth yet.
  • Loves to be upside-down!  LOVES it!  Also loves to be thrown in the air, flipped, swung, and pretty much anything else dangerous for a baby.  (I'm in for a treat when he's older.)
  • Still only has 2 bottom teeth, but the top ones should be arriving soon...I hope...
  • He can sit in a high chair and loves to be at the table with us
  • Makes all kinds of funny noises and faces and is simply the best baby ever!

    3 comments:

    Jacie Saltzman said...

    ummm ok cutest blog layout and colors and everything. i want to copy it. and those pictures are amazing at the top!! so cute!

    of course jaxon is a complete babe as well! he really is getting huge

    Anonymous said...

    He is so cute! I love his hair!

    Anonymous said...

    Jaxon is ADORABLE!!!!