Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh no...

I just read on a blog the following sentence:  "The fanny pack is back!"

I almost dropped over dead.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Fanny packs everywhere should be ripped off tourists and geeks everywhere and burned.

I remember wearing a fanny pack back in the day.

It was a huge mistake. 

I love how they tried to put ruffles on the fanny pack as if it's something new. Psh...

Oh no Mr. Fanny Pack, your disguise isn't going to work on me.

I guess they are called "waist purses".  Really?  Call it what it is-It's a fanny pack.

I guess we will see if the trend actually catches on, or if its just one of those high fashion "trends" that never actually makes it in the real world.

Either way, heaven bless us all if the fanny pack is really back. 

No comments: