Okay, so maybe it was more of Jaxon and I taking advantage of Robie's work perks rather than a spontaneous weekend getaway, but how could I say no to a free hotel stay in Vegas?! No way I'm going to let that slip through my fingers. So while Robie was slaving away at a work conference, Jax and I enjoyed the sites in the city that never sleeps. Mostly we slept a lot during the day (since the hotel had those awesome curtains that block every inch of light to give you the illusion it's still dark outside). We also enjoyed some shopping, bathed in sunscreen, and lounged by the pool with all the drunk cougars who couldn't get enough of Jax in the pool on his green frog floaty. That was a lot of fun. After Robie was done working for the day, we consumed overly priced dinners and toured a few family friendly Vegas exhibits. It was a nice little trip that was practically free to us, and that's the best kind if you ask me.
M&M World
Coca-Cola World (Can I get a what-what! I was running around like a little girl in a candy shop.)
They had a sample tray you could buy with 16 different drinks from other countries that Coca-Cola makes around the world. It was fun sampling them all and seeing the different styles of drinks from other countries. Mental note- NEVER drink Coca-Cola products in Italy. Puke fest.
The next day we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium. It was a lot of fun since Jax is starting to notice animals, and he loved looking at all the fish swimming around.
No comments:
Post a Comment