These are my FAVORITE shoes
The perfect heel! Not too high, not too short. They give you the "I am wearing heels" click sound when you walk, and I can wear them ALL day with NO PAIN! Plus, they look cute with anything!
The perfect heel! Not too high, not too short. They give you the "I am wearing heels" click sound when you walk, and I can wear them ALL day with NO PAIN! Plus, they look cute with anything!

These are my FAVORITE shoes torn up
In a matter of 2.3 minutes, Cooper did this horrible unforgivable action. Seriously, I am starting to think kids will be a piece of cake after this! The worst a kid can do is drool, pee, or crap on your stuff. I can easily handle that. (Robie already thinks it is gross how I pick the dingle berries off the dogs without a second thought.) Kids don't have daggers for teeth that shred threw anything in sight. The GOOD NEWS is, I went to the Buckle and even though these were last year's shoes, I was able to order another pair! The other good news is Cooper will get a second chance at life...

4 comments:
So sad! Those are perfect shoes. Thankfully there is a new shoe store in the mall with new cute shoes. Phew, they couldn't have come at a better time.
so you are supposed to steal that question thing off my blog.. thats what it meant when i said i "tagged" you.. have you ever been tagged?? your supposed to do it when someone says that :) so yes steal it :)
Oh, Chelsea, you write the best blogs. I laugh out loud every time!!!
Post a Comment