1) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My first name is from the movie, On Golden Pond. My mom liked the name Chelsea from one of the characters. My middle name is from a little old lady named Marie Olson my family knew when I was little.2) WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED ?
Oh man, everything makes me cry! Probably yesterday when I watched a Kay jewelers commercial.
3) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I guess?
4) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
hmm...honey turkey or chicken
5) DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One...his name is Robie6) IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so. Unless I smelled really bad...
7) DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
EVERY DAY
8)DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9) WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure!!! It sounds like fun!
10) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms all the way!!! I always eat the cereal pieces first until all I have left is marshmallows. That is my favorite part! I can't remember ever not eating it that way.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Not at all. I am so weak. A 10 year old could probably beat me up.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie....mmmm...my comfort food after finals week.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their clothes. This is because I work in a clothing store jean fitting and dressing people all day.
15. RED OR PINK?
PINK PINK PINK!!!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
How I eat one brownie and blow up, while Robie eats a whole pan of brownies and is a stick!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST ?
My family in Texas...(Dec. 29th!!! I can't wait!)
18. What is your pet peeve?
Hypocrites and judgmental people. When people say good instead of well. When people can't use there, their, and they're correctly.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Bright green sweats I got at Victoria Secret yesterday, and PINK fuzzy slippers. I am having a lazy Saturday.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cereal- Frosted shredded wheat (we are out of lucky charms)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
DAVID ARCHULETA in the background on my ipod in the bathroom.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise/Teal
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Cascade dishwasher detergent, Robie's deodorant, my tangerine pomegranate candle
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My lover
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS?
Yes, I love Tawsha! She is such an amazing photographer!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, basketball, tennis...BUT ONLY IF IT IS A CLOSE GAME
27. HAIR COLOR?
eee...I just colored it and so it is REALLY REALLY RED. Like a bright auburn.
28. EYE COLOR?
Green/Hazel
29. Do you wear contacts
Yes, green ones!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chocolate anything, Hawaiian pizza, Brisket BBQ, Good salads
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies with happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Twilight. It was better than I thought, but I was laughing through the whole thing. The book was better.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
PINK
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
FALL
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses on my head in the morning before Robie leaves for work while I am still sleeping.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate ANYTHING, Raspberry cheesecake
37. FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER?
Belle
38. When is your birthdate?
MAY
39. What book are you reading now?
THE BEST BOOK EVER!!! Jenny McCarthy- Life Laughs (I think she may be my twin)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A picture I drew in High School art class of my three friends and me. (Me, Caroline, Heather, and Meagan-Seniors '05))
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V.. LAST NIGHT?
This amazing documentary on the human body
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Babies laughing...they can be so funny
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
uh...Rolling Stones I guess
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
England to see my Grandma
45. Any new news in your life?
School is almost over! YEAH! AND, I have grown a third eye on my forehead! (please go away)
46. Where were you born?
Sandy, Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I don't know...whoever!
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?
11:53am
2 comments:
I'm glad you laughed at Twilight too. I was cracking up! See you on Thanksgiving.. I will make a yummy salad just for you!
Hi Chelsea, I saw your blog linked to Heathers, so I thought I'd say hi. I'm a pretty obsessive blogger, check ours out...
http://christensencouple.blogspot.com
Cute puppies! We so want a dog, it just doesn't work well with our place and our schedules
Post a Comment