Sunday, November 9, 2008

I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!!!

Anyone who REALLY knows me well, knows that I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA!!! I am pretty much obsessed, and I am not afraid to admit it. He has the most AMAZING voice EVER, and he is so cute I just can't stand it! Call me crazy, I don't care. I am SO excited because he is coming out with his FIRST CD THIS TUESDAY!!! You bet that I will be at Walmart Monday night waiting in line among the little teenagers to be the first to get it. Watch out little girls! If you go to
http://www.davidisourhero.com/#listen
you can get a sneak peak of the CD. My favorite song so far is track 11- Your Eyes Don't Lie, but they are all just wonderful! I am just so excited!

(AND Britney Spears has her new CD coming out Dec. 2nd!!! YEAH!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love "my hands" thats my favorite!

Rock's said...

So excited to hear this news! David A is my absolute favorite too..(and I'm an old lady-ha, but young at heart!) Can't wait to go get it for myself!!!