What a great HALLOWEEN!!! Halloween day, I realized we never carved our pumpkins. So, while Robie was at work, I quickly carved something out...because it is not really Halloween until you get your hands all gooey and carve up some pumpkins.

This year, we dressed up as delivery/mail people. It was fun giving kids candy out of our letter carrier bags. We only had a few people knock on our door this year. Last year we had a ton! I blame ward "trunk-or-treats" for this sudden decrease in children. What happened to the good old days when you went around the whole neighborhood until houses were out of candy? Needless to say, we have TONS of candy leftover, and I want it gone so I don't eat anymore of it. Any takers?
My mom sent her "grand-dogs" some cute Halloween costumes. Gizmo was a pumpkin, and Cooper was a devil. You can tell how much Gizmo loved his costume....the picture says it all.
Later that night, we went to a party Robie's buddy was having. We met up with our friends Russ (male nurse) and Misty (BYU football player), and Todd and Summer (Rabbit hunters). We danced like crazy, and quickly realized we were one of the very few married people in a party full of scandalous singles. It is a weird feeling looking around and realizing you are an "old married couple", and you are only 21. That's Provo for ya! 
Being the "old married couple" we are, we decided it was time to retire for the night. We came home and watched FEAR FACTOR on TV. I love that show, and it has been years since I have seen it , so I was way excited! Overall, it was a SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween, and I can't wait for next year!!!


4 comments:
i love your pumpkins!!! way cute!
I loved your cute pumpkins too! Should I dress up the kids and make them come trick o treat at your door? How sad Trunk o Treats should be banned! (at least for halloween night)
Looks like you had a fun night!! Livin the single life!..but not..?
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! yea!!
Post a Comment