This last weekend I had the privilege of co-hosting a baby shower for my friend, Misty. I saw the "About to Pop" shower theme on Pinterest, and I emailed the gal from this blog for the template to make the adorable invites. The shower turned out so cute, and it was a lot of fun searching for food and treats we could serve that followed the "POP" theme. Misty had a lot of friends show up to shower her with wonderful gifts for her soon to be baby boy.
Yeah, that says Nipple POPS. I couldn't help myself. I call it like I see it.
Healthy chocolate chip cookie dough dip? Yep, that's right. It's made from chick peas, and it's actually pretty yummy. I wasn't sure at first about it, but I kept going back for more...and more...and a lot more. It was a big hit at the shower. HERE is the recipe.
Misty and all her baby gifts
Thanks for letting me help throw your shower, Misty. Now get that little baby out here, so I can see his cute little face!










No comments:
Post a Comment