Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Bachelor Tears
I have not been keeping up with this season of The Bachelor, because I think Ben is kind of lame and looks like Francine from the cartoon Arthur
I did, however, record this last episode to watch the home town dates take place. At the end *spoiler alert* Casey gets sent home, and she has a really hard time with that. Like most of the girls that go home, she breaks down crying in the limo and it was pretty sad (and a little funny, because let's face it...people look funny when they cry). All of a sudden, I see Jaxon start getting really sad, and he starts BAWLING his eyes out. I didn't even notice he was paying attention to the TV, but I guess Casey's tears got his attention. He had the saddest look on his face and he just kept crying and crying. Being mom of the year, I re-played the whole thing so I could get it on video for Robie to see. It's good to know Jax can read other people's feelings well. I couldn't help but laugh. He is such a little sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha!! omg i love it. that is too funny and so precious! glad you caught that on tape. will be great for when he thinks hes so tough in the teen years.
Post a Comment