Obviously from the pictures, I can't get this kid to hold still for more than 2 seconds. These month-to-month pictures sounded like a great idea before he was born, but I am starting to rethink if I will continue the tradition for our future children. Here is the 10 month update for the records:
Wears size 6-12 month clothes
Wears size 3 diapers until they run out. Then he is transitioning to size 4.
Still has 8 teeth (4 on top, 4 on bottom)
Favorite snack is the little crunchies cheese puffs (like cheetos). He is starting to eat more people food. He likes breads, yogurt, pasta, and rice a lot, but will eat anything he can put in his mouth.
Spends a lot of time doing this:
Shows off his new clapping and waving skills to EVERYONE
He also won't say Ma-Ma. Instead, he does this fake "move your mouth like you are talking but you're really not" thing. It's kind of funny. Here is a video...with more clapping of course.
Gets excited when the garage door opens and daddy is home
Loves reading books, especially touch-and-feel ones or ones that make sound
Cries when I tell him "NO"
Has an addiction to dog food. I will never understand.
He loves playing with the dogs, but they hate playing with him. They run when they see him coming. It's kind of sad, and I wish we had better dogs. Next time, we will get a cat or wait until our kids are bigger to get another dog. It's still funny to watch them interact though.
CUTE! I love that you've taken pictures of him wearing the same thing in them same positions each month :) They grow way too fast huh? Jaxon is adorable and I love his headstand trick!
2 comments:
I like the month by month pictures! It's so fun to see how much he changes. He's so cute :)
CUTE! I love that you've taken pictures of him wearing the same thing in them same positions each month :) They grow way too fast huh? Jaxon is adorable and I love his headstand trick!
Post a Comment