Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jaxon's First Halloween

Although he can't say "Trick-or-Treat", Jaxon quickly figured out what Halloween was all about.  All I can say is, my kid is a pro.  He learned that every door we went to, there was a bowl where he got to pick out a cool new item to chew and drool on (he took his costume seriously).  If he had a choice between salt water taffy or chocolate, he ALWAYS chose the chocolate and the best kind of chocolate too.  I was so proud.  He was a champ sporting his puppy dog costume at all 5 events we went to throughout the weekend and on Halloween night.  He was the cutest puppy ever.

At the church Halloween party
Robie and I were ANIMAL CONTROL
His first Trick-or-Treat he grabbed 2 Tootsie Rolls and did not let go of them the WHOLE night.
Fun Halloween desserts we enjoyed


Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night
Gizmo and Cooper tagged along
Jaxon was pretty worn out by the end of the night.  Looking cute is tough work.  
(Side note: Robie almost looks like a floating head.  Ha-Ha.)
By the end of the night we came home with a pretty good stash of candy- thanks to Jaxon of course.  I am realizing now we kind of pimped out our child so we could enjoy all these delicious treats, because let's be honest.....Jax isn't going to eat any of it.  Do I feel bad about that?  Not. One. Bit.  Bwahahahaha.  Hope you had a fabulous Halloween too!

1 comment:

Monica said...

awe.. he was such a cute puppy! enjoy those treats. Let me guess Robie wanted the sour patches. :)