I spent pretty much the whole day getting my crappy computer to download this less than 3 minute video, but it was totally worth it. My aunt in Japan bribed everyone on my side of the family with delicious Japanese treats if we could make a video of us doing a BICYCLE KICK. I know you have not seen the competition's videos, but I assure you this one is the best.
Let's see how long it stays on YouTube before they pull it off for having a song. Also, if you know what movie Jaxon's shirt and the song is from, you get a BAZILLION bonus points since it's my all-time favorite movie.
2 comments:
haha i love it! he is at such a fun and cute age! and did anyone not grow up on the labrynth? haha i was always so freaked out and yet amused watching that as a child...
LOVE IT!!! Way to go Jax!!
Post a Comment