- You drool so much that people start likening you to a water hose

- You chew on anything and everything you can grab, and if there is nothing around to chew, you chew on yourself

- You make really sad faces and cry, because the pain sucks, the taste of baby orajel sucks worse, and everyone knows tylenol does nothing
- You finally can't take it anymore, so you develop severe bipolar mood swings- happy and giggly one minute, screaming like a raging monster the next. You hate eating anything and being held by your mom 24-7 is the only thing keeping you from a mental breakdown. .
- Finally, you know you are teething when your mom is popping migraine pills like no one's business and she looks something like this

I really hope this teething thing ends soon, but deep down I know this is just the beginning since no actual tooth has even broken through yet. It does not help that our devil dogs have already chewed up two brand new teething ring toys. Thank goodness for good ipod music and the always entertaining Bachelorette to remind me life can always be worse. Jax and I will be out of commission the next 2 weeks, but we will have tons of details and pics to blog about when we return.
4 comments:
He might be sick. Twice I thought Anna was teething and she ended up having a virus. She was also teething, but the virus was the real issue.
Oh how sad! That video is sad :( He just wants his mommy! Jaxton hasn't gotten any teeth either but has been like that before when we was sick. So good luck! Hope he gets feeling better! Poor lil guy!
that is the saddest little face!
Poor thing, hope it does not last long for both your sakes!
That sounds miserable! I agree that he may be sick and not just teething. It could definitely be a combo thing. Either that or he just has some intense emotions about teething! I would too. I'm sure that I'd be slightly bipolar too if I had a sharp object inside of me trying to break out! Poor mommy and Jaxon!
Post a Comment