On the plane
I was super nervous on how Jaxon would do on the plane, but he pretty much slept the whole time so that made life easy. A lot of people on the flight commented on how good he was and how they didn't even know there was a baby near them.
Surprising Hadley
Hadley was sleeping when I got to the house. My mom came through the front door with Jaxon while I went through the back door, and my dad got it all on video.
Hadley's Birthday
We went to Olive Garden and then had delicious cake that my mom made at home.
Hanging out with Grandpa
Spending time with friends
Dinner at Chili's with my friends- My best friend Caroline, Heather, and Brianna
We also had a BBQ with our good friends Dan and Jen and their baby Gabriel who recently moved to Texas. We miss you guys!
Swimming at the pool
Having some quality girl time
My mom, Hadley, and I pampered ourselves with manis and pedis
Hadley and I spent some sister time shopping and having fun
Family Vacation in San Antonio
We took a vacation within a vacation, and spent a weekend in San Antonio. I spent the day with Nate and Hads at Sea World while my parents watched Jax at the hotel. Then, we went out for dinner, partied in the swimming pool, and visited downtown SA.
Feeding the dolphins- my FAVORITE part
Relaxing with Family
Jaxon doesn't really spit up anymore, and he didn't spit up the whole trip...until my Aunt Dani held him. He must like her a whole lot.
Hanging out with my brother, Braeden...aka- Unca B
Meeting my grandparents for the first time. They had just returned from a vacation in Japan the day before, so we are so glad we got to see them. I guess now they are great-grandparents since Jax is their first great-grandchild.My good lookin' family
We had so much fun on our trip, and we can't wait to go back to visit with Robie in December.
2 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun.
Texas looks like it was a blast, I'm glad you got to go home, going home is the best!!! And I can't believe how big Jaxon is! Seriously Porntepp and I were like, who is that baby? Is it Jaxon? No, he looks too big to be Jaxon! Anyway, he'd adorable. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment