Take 1:
On Tuesday, it was finally warm enough to go to the pool. I was a little hesitant since my lovely stretch marks have not faded yet and I still can't seem to find my abs, but I put on a little swim wrap and tried not to let it bother me. I read the weather forecast to make sure I was going during the warmest part of the day. With everything packed in the stroller- swim diapers, wipes, regular diapers, snacks, bottle, drinks, floaty, hats, sunscreen -it was time to head over to Seven Peaks Waterpark for some fun in the sun.
I'll cut to the chase - Jaxon HATES pool water. He didn't just cry, but SCREAMED the whole time in the lazy river, and once you enter the lazy river, you have to go all the way around before you can get out. He was holding on to me for dear life with his legs curled up while he screamed and screamed and screamed. It. Was. Not. Fun. The weather forecast lied, because when we got out of the water, the clouds turned dark and the wind picked up...which only made things worse. Jaxon was a shivering, cold, and screaming mess. Needless to say, we immediately left the park.
Take 2:
The next day was a little warmer, so we decided to give water another try and headed over to Seven Peaks again. This time, Jaxon allowed the water to touch his feet, but that was it. It's weird because he loves baths, but I think he just hates how pool water is cold. I'm sure he will get used to it eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment