Robie hates crafts, but once a year (usually around my bday) he sucks it up and takes me to Color Me Mine so I can get my creative on. Color Me Mine is a fun place where you pick out a ceramic item and you get to paint, stencil, color, and design whatever you want on it. I have made bowls, cups, and platters in the past so I wanted to find something new and different to do this time. Once I saw the Texas shaped bowl, I knew it was love. Why was there a Texas bowl in the middle of Utah? - I have no idea, but I am super glad there was. Robie (and Jax) helped me with the design, and I think it turned out pretty well. I might be eating all my meals out of this thing from now on.
Front:
Sides:
Back:
1 comment:
love love love!!!!
Post a Comment