Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4 Months

I feel like the months are going by so fast now.  Jaxon's physical growth isn't that big of a change, but his developmental growth has taken a big leap this past month.  Kind of a long post- most of this is for the grandparent's and family not in Utah.  Here is what he has been up to:
  • Wears size 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes
  • Wears size 2 diapers
  • Loves to play with toys or anything he can grab
  •  Is fascinated by his toes/feet, and he loves to put his feet together.  Can you do this?
  • Finally sleeps in his big crib in his own room 
(Here he is with his superman pose)
  •  Has blue-ish/green-ish/gray-ish eyes.  We are still not sure on the color?
  •  Has great neck control, but still not quite ready for solid foods
  •  Loves bath time, and LOVES to splash me until I am soaking wet in the bath. This is when he first figured out he could splash- although he is a little camera shy here.

  • Has super intense dreams

  • Most of all, he has discovered his voice. He blabs, yells, giggles, and oos all the time...and I love it!


Also, Happy 25 YEAR Anniversary to my parents today!  Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has your eyes, Chelsea! I see it more and more. I miss you all so much!

Mom

Stephanie said...

cute videos! can't wait to MEET him, 2 1/2 more weeks

Russ and Misty said...

super cute!