Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Bachelorette 2011

Yes, it's almost that time again when we get to watch The Bachelorette!  I didn't really like Ashely too much, so I was slightly disappointed when they announced her as the prize this season, but I do love to see all the male contenders she will get to swoon over.  ABC has released the bios for the 25 candidates, so naturally I had to take a peek and make some first impression stereotypes. (I'll probably burn for this.)
  1. Ames- "I'm so cool" cocky
  2. Anthony- looks like a Collie, so I will nickname him "Lassie"
  3. Ben C.- "I'm so smart" cocky
  4. Ben F. - Josh Groban #1
  5. Bently- mountain man
  6. Blake- long neck dinosaur
  7. Chris D.- forgotten already
  8. Chris M.- What are you? 19?
  9. Constantine- Josh Groban #2
  10. Frank- BUCK!
  11. Jeff- Shadow man
  12. Jon- In love with Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Read his bio.
  13. J.P.- ex-con (not really, but his looks would fit right in)
  14. Lucas- Church boy
  15. Matt- something with his brows are off...
  16. Michael- scruff
  17. Mickey- intimidating, stiff, and too much hair gel
  18. Nick- country
  19. Rob- he looks super excited to meet Ashley
  20. Ryan M.-fluffy hair
  21. Ryan P.- first impression winner!  Love him!
  22. Stephen- hairstylist?..I think his application was supposed to go to the Bachelor
  23. Tim- Santa's favorite elf
  24. West-lawyer...never trust them
  25. William- sensitive looking.  I am going to place bets that he will be the first to cry.
Set your calendars (or DVRs) for May 23!  Here is the link to check out the bachelors yourself:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement/ThemeGallery/768057

    3 comments:

    Rachel DeFreese said...

    Hahahaha!! Chelsea, you are fantastic! I am a sucker for this show, and also disappointed that it's ashley.

    Russ and Misty said...

    bentley is apparently from provo area and his parents did not want him to be with her because she is not a mormo

    Unknown said...

    I really liked Ashley! I think she's super cute, but I think it's kind of weird that she's doing it because she seemed like she wasn't ready to settle down and wasn't willing to give up any of her plans...we'll see what happens!