Saturday, March 26, 2011

You ain't got nothin' on me NYC

Today I looked at some pictures on Facebook that a friend tagged of herself in New York City.
Central Park, Radio City, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, shopping to die for- everything looked so amazing.
She was in New York City because of her job...my job...the job that I used to have.
I couldn't help but think that I would be there if I didn't have a baby.
I kind of got sad for a moment thinking of all the things I am missing out on because of having a baby.

Then I turned around, and looked at Jaxon's smiling face.
My heart melted all over again, and all of my "what ifs" flew out the window.

My family is all I need to be happy.
I have a rockin' hot husband who works hard every day so I can stay home and raise Jaxon.
I have the Gospel in my life.
 I have a house that is standing, food on the table, and clothes that keep me warm.
I have a healthy baby who is perfect in every way.
I have so much to be grateful for.
NYC may be fun, but it's nothing compared to the joy I get every day from looking at this little face...
...and I'll take that any day.