Robie has been so busy working full time, traveling with work, and going to school full time, so I decided it was time to spoil him a bit. I told him I had a HUGE surprise for him when he came home from work today. He had no idea what it was, until he came home to this beauty in the living room:
*Idea from HERE - Thanks Kristin!
Robie was so excited! The hours I put into the project was worth it when I saw his face and how happy he was. I think making this bracket helped me to be a little more familiar with the tournament teams, and hopefully it will make the madness of March a little bit more bearable and maybe even a little fun this year.
Also...Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



6 comments:
that is awesome! my husband will be so jealous when i show him.
it turned out so good!!! Way to support the fever that is march madness. :) :)
I think this is so cool of you! I would have loved to see his face!
You are way too awesome!
you're amazing! you are seriously so creative. i totally know how you feel about him being glued to the tv. russ is exactly the same!
Hey chels...I think you could market that! Would you come over and put one on our wall? :)
Post a Comment