Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blessed

On Sunday, we blessed Jaxon at our church.  My Dad was able to fly in from Texas to be apart of the blessing.  It was so nice to spend some time with him, and he was so happy to meet Jaxon for the first time.  After the blessing, everyone came over to our house to eat some good food and spend time with Jaxon on his special day.
Hanging out with Aunt Natalie
Grandpa Wright, Grandpa Fullmer, and Grandma Fullmer
Our friends Dan, Jen, and baby Gabriel
Family picture with Robie and Jax in their matching ties

5 comments:

Kristin said...

He is too cute. seriously! And I love your new header picture. :)

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! I'm so sad I missed it. He is getting so big so fast! Loved the outfits too you know how I love green :) Miss you

Anonymous said...

I love the matching ties, adorable!

Mikal's Life said...

Glad your dad got to be there! And I love that Robie and Jaxon are dressing alike already!

Rock's said...

Jaxon is the cutest! Looks like his daddy! Wish we could have been there too!!