Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Nursery

I wanted to post pictures of Jaxon's nursery a l-o-n-g time ago, but I was waiting for his crib to arrive.  We ordered his crib through a wholesale place we are members of in October, and it kept getting put on back order.  It arrived the week after Jaxon was born, and my mom and I finally finished decorating his room.  Here is the final product:

Before:
During:
After:
*messy closet
I still need to get some cute curtains, but I LOVE the way everything turned out!  I would definitely recommend Janey Mac for anyone looking for cute vinyl stickers for decorating.  There are so many adorable themes and styles to choose from, and the stickers are super easy to apply (plus they are easy to remove if you move).  The owl above the door is from WordCandy Vinyl which also has some cute stuff to choose from.  Tweet dreams!

11 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

so cute!!! you did an awesome job! who did the vinyl for you? and was the tree in one piece?

Monica said...

Looks cute Chelsea! Nice work!

VoNique said...

I love love LOVE it! So adorable! You did an awesome job!

Stephanie said...

Finally the crib!!!! Bet that felt good to get done! Looks adorable!

Jessica said...

oh-my-gosh, it's SO cute! I know I already saw it, but I love how everything came together and the crib looks so nice! Yes, I'm calling you soon to see when we can stop by to see the little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jaxon's room looks awesome! I wish I could move in!!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Aunt Michelle

Russ and Misty said...

I love it! The crib looks great! I think we need to come visit you guys again!

Mikal's Life said...

Love it Chels!! Jaxon is lucky kid!

Anne said...

it looks amazing!

Jeremy and Natalie said...

SO cute! I love it!