Monday, January 31, 2011

First Photo Shoot

When Jaxon was about a week in a half, my mom and I did a little at home photo shoot.  Here are some of the pics.  I think they turned out pretty good considering we are not professionals.
This last one is my favorite- obviously since I changed it to my main blog pic.  I love this little guy SO much!

I ordered his birth announcement through Tiny Prints, and I would highly recommend them.  They are super awesome at communicating everything about what is going on with your order.  Mostly they rock, because I am a huge procrastinator and they shipped everything by the next day!  I was impressed.  Plus, they have a lot of coupon codes online, so you can be sure to always get a nice discount.  Anyways, here is the final product. 

Front:
Back:

10 comments:

Russ and Misty said...

Great pictures! and I love love love your birth announcement!

Lauren A said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HE HAS THE CUTEST SMILE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!! :) :) I can't wait to meet Jaxon in person!!!! What a BABE! haha literally... :)

Ransom and Brooke Young said...

Oh man he is SO cute! You're so lucky to get a little sleep smiler! :)

Elizabeth O. said...

So Cute Chelsea. He's beautiful. I love the owl theme you have in his nursery as well. At target today I saw some owl art work in the decor isle and I thought of you. =) Happy mommying.

Jacie Saltzman said...

soo so cute! my favorite is the 4th picture! absolutely adorable!

Heather said...

Those are FANTASTIC pictures. I thought they were professional. You are seriously SOOO talented.

VoNique said...

So incredibly cute!

Anonymous said...

You did awesome! Who needs professionals?

Jessica said...

These are so cute! And I'm so impressed at you and your mom's skills!! Love that last pic, his smile is adorable.

Anne said...

he is too much! when he smiles he reminds me of your dad and brother.