One of my favorite things to do is watch Jaxon sleeping. He makes so many faces- you can only wonder what he dreams about. At 3am I decided to capture some of these faces on video. My favorite part is the last few seconds, because he gives the biggest smile ever. So adorable!
It's hard to get a good picture of a newborn with their eyes open, because every time a camera flash goes off they blink. Instead, I decided to take a video. I love how in only 2 weeks Jax has become so much more aware of his surroundings and has even made a few cooing noises. I already feel like he is growing up so fast.
On a side note, I just looked down to find a baseball sized milk spot soaking through my shirt on my right boob. I am wearing nursing pads too. Today is going to be a great day...
3 comments:
oh my SOOO cute! that smile was the greatest!
WOW - he is an active dreamer!!! If they have a G-rated Inception, he should be the main actor! I can't get over the amount of facial movements during REM and YES that smile was the cutest!!! I bet that was the end of his dream and it was happy!!!
He does make some really cute faces! Congrats by the way! I don't have internet so I don't get to blog too often! But he's a little stud!!
Post a Comment