but you kind of forget about it when he turns around and you get slapped in the face with this:
Nice work parents! This season seems interesting. It feels like in every episode the same handful of girls get interviewed and highlighted. Some of the women I didn't even existed until they didn't receive a rose and were sent home.
Who I love:
Emily
I think she might be made of plastic, because there is NO WAY anyone looks that good after having a kid. Please tell me your secret! If Brad does not pick her, she is for sure going to be the next Bachelorette. She is super sweet and looks amazing head to toe, and you can tell the other girls secretly hate her because they want to be just like her but they can't say anything bad about her because she is too nice. I told Robie last night that I think I'm starting to fall in love with Emily, and if Brad doesn't marry her I will. He seemed okay with that.
Chantal
I think Chantal is really pretty. I like her a lot, because I see a lot of my personality in her. She seems the most normal to me. She has a confident side and doesn't let others walk all over her, but she is still human and has insecurities about her future and finding love. Completely normal. I love how she called Michelle out in front of everyone. I wish I could give her a high five for that...and then we could go shopping together.
Who I like:
Britt
I don't know a lot about Britt except what I learned on her bio- she has a potty trained rabbit named Norbert and if she could be anyone for a day she would be Martha Stewart (awkward). I like her, because on the last episode she seemed real and sincerely wanting to be there for the right reasons. She seems like a nice girl, and her favorite holiday is Halloween (like me), so I kind of have to like her.
Shawntel
If Shawntel could be anyone for a day she would be a pathologist, so naturally I knew we could be friends in real life. I went to BYU with the intentions to become a pathologist, and people thought I was crazy/weird/creepy for that decision. It's nice to see someone else who shares that same interest, and that's why I like Shawntel. She seems like a nice person, and she is from Chico, Cali- where my friend Betsy lives. (Shout out!)
Who I Dis-like...a lot:
Ashley H
She seems like the friend in high school who gets drunk and sleeps with your boyfriend, and then tries to apologize the next day like it was no big deal. I'm not saying she is slutty, because I don't think she is trashy or anything. I just think she is super insecure about herself and needs that physical validation to know she is loved, and when she doesn't have it she gets drunk and finds with your boyfriend. But, that's just what I think. If Brad doesn't pick her, he may have an emotional meltdown on his hands.
Michelle
aka: P-S-Y-C-H-O
What's up with this name? Michelle was also the crazy from Jake's season. Michelle in this season is giving Salt Lake City a bad rep. She is pretty (with makeup), but it's too bad her beauty is ruined as soon as she opens her mouth. And what's up with the black eye?! How does that even happen? She probably gave it to herself to get attention. I hate how she pulls out the mom card when she wants Brad to see her sensitive side, but the word on the street is she really she doesn't even live with her daughter and hardly ever sees her in real life. I mostly just hate her attitude. She thinks she is the best thing since cake, and she is way too aggressive in a bad way. Plus, she gives these looks like she might kill someone. Maybe she has already. Okay, I'll stop rambling. I think the point is clear. I don't like Michelle.
Final 4 prediction
- Shawntel
- Chantal
- Britt
- Emily
Next Week's Episode: How sad is it that the producers send Emily on a date to a race track?! They obviously know her past, and they already made her fly in a plane. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired. Poor Emily.








4 comments:
first I'm glad someone else has thought about this as thoroughly as I have. I have to add that we call Ashley H "Crazy smurf" I can't ever remember her name, she's tiny, obviously nutso and for some reason reminds me of a smurf. I hope crazy smurf goes home soon.
LOVE your insights. I am also embarrassed to be addicted to the bach, but whatever! I'm also not in love with Brad. I kinda want him to pick Chantel in the end so Emily can move on and have a chance with some new guys. We'll see.
I have to leave my two cents which is the same as yours! You basically said EVERYTHING that I think! My top two are for sure Emily and Chantal! I also kind of hope that Emily doesn't get picked and gets to be the bachelorette next season and have her pick. She seems like such an amazing woman! And I TOTALLY think that Michelle gave herself the black eye. There is NO WAY someone could just do that in their sleep. She is NUTSO!!!
I'm still watching the Bachelor too! Kind of embarrassing but it's just so comical and seems to pull me in every season! I LOVE Emily, she can do no wrong. He's a fool if he doesn't pick her. I also like Chantel too. Sounds like I need to check out the girls' bios online. I didn't know they answered fun questions. Michelle is crazy and I hope that she gets kicked off soon!
Post a Comment