If you read my blog, it's no secret I am a David Archuleta fan. A few weeks ago, I entered a contest on his website, mostly because I was bored at work, and to my surprise I AM A FINALIST!!! I was not expecting it at all! So, here is the deal. I need your help with VOTES to ensure I win the custom signed David Archuleta ipad. Robie makes fun of me for liking David Archuleta, but since there is an ipad involved, he has been a little more forgiving with his jokes. So, help me win an ipad! If you vote and I win, I will bake you cookies or send you good karma vibes. Here is the link:
or, just skip to the voting by
Texting FAN01 to 66937 to vote"Things Get Better")
Tell your friends, spread it on Facebook, do whatever you can to help! Here is a picture of someone texting to motivate you to do it NOW! Voting ends "later this week" as the website says, so if you are feeling extra generous you could vote for me every day. That's just if you are one of those people who like to be on Santa's good list. No biggie if you like coal in your holiday stocking.

4 comments:
I totally voted for you! And I totally think you're going to win so I'll be waiting for my cookies, just kidding! But your submission was really great! Good luck!!!
voted! although I live in texas so I don't think the cookies will make it down here
I just voted for you! You should remind me to do it everyday and I will. I'll try to remember even if you don't remind me though.
Voted!! Yay for you!
Post a Comment