On October 19, 2009, I started a new job at OrangeSoda.com as a sales consultant. One year later, I am the event coordinator for the company, and I couldn't ask for a better job. Getting hired at OrangeSoda "saved my life" in a way, because before I got hired I had just graduated, gone through a miscarriage, and had nothing to do but sit at home depressed as I applied for jobs online in an impossible economy. Months and months went by with not even a phone call for a job, until finally a friend of Robie's got me an interview. I remember the day I got hired, and how happy I was in that moment to have a job. As I have worked my way up in the company from sales to marketing, I am still just as happy. I love getting to plan company events, stress over details, and watch as everything comes together because of my hard work. I love the people I work with and the fun environment I get to work in. Since I love my job so much, the decision to keep working or stay home is extremely difficult, but I hope I will be able to make the best choice for Jaxon and my family. Happy One Year Anniversary to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment