I visited my family in Texas a few weeks ago. While I was there I was thrown a Texas sized baby shower with my friends and family! It was so much fun! Thanks so much to my family and friends who worked so hard on the cute decorations, fun games, and delicious food.
Awesome friends!
My amazing family (minus a few aunts and cousins, but they were there at heart)
I threw this picture of my Mom in just to show off how HOT she is! She has worked so hard losing weight, and I am SO proud of her!
Jaxon meeting the family.
My brothers and me.
In Austin, I was able to visit my cousin Dave's gravestone. I miss him so much. All of our family has blue bracelets that say "WWDD" (What Would Dave Do) to remember him every day.
_______________________________________________________
The week after I got back from Texas, I had a baby shower here in Utah.
Both showers were so much fun. Thanks so much to all my friends and family for all the cute baby stuff to help us prepare for Jaxon's arrival. Robie and I can't wait for him to come!



2 comments:
how fun! and your mom looks amazing.
Your mom looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment