And, lets not forget the AWESOME looking full moon this weekend! So pretty! This pic is in front of our house. People make fun of me for knowing all the phases of the moon, and enthusiastically pointing out what the current phase is when I see it (waxing/waning, crescent/quarter/gibbous/full/new), but I just love the moon. Shout out to Mr. Flanigin in 6th grade for teaching me my moon phases! Thanks!
Monday, February 1, 2010
VIP in Park City
Saturday night, Robie and I got to go to an event in Park City while the Sundance Film Festival was still bumpin' strong. Robie's brother got us the hook up, and we partied it up in VIP at Harry O's. There were some good performers there, including some local band I don't know the name of, and Chali 2na of Jurassic 5. It was soooo much fun! I seriously swear on my life I saw Quinton Tarantino walking down the street, but it probably was just my mind wanting to think it was him. (Even though it was him.) The Sundance Film Festival does that to you. You walk around thinking everyone you pass might be a celebrity, and pretty soon everyone looks like someone you have seen in a movie somewhere. I just think of it as using my great imagination. Robie, however, thinks I'm crazy when I'm yelling "Look! It's Ashlee Simpson! I know it is! Look!"...and the girl turns around and looks nothing like Ashlee. Whatever though. It's all in good fun. I will mention the Sham-Wow guy was there. True story. Here are some pics of the fun night. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha! I know the moon phases too because of him... so funny how that just sticks. :)
Hey Chelsea! Just wanted to let you know we finally got a blog! Yeah! We miss you guys and I'm jealous of your VIP experience in PC. Sounds like a blast! Anyway, I added your blog website to my blog, hope you don't mind!
I love that you remember the moon phases! :o) Made my day.
Mr. Flanigin
lol chelsea i just found your blog. thats so funny. all i remember about the moon is how to tell if it will be bigger or smaller the next night... and i thought i was pretty impressive... now im just lame
Post a Comment