Friday, February 19, 2010

Award Winning Cookies

In the 6th grade, there was a cookie contest.  I made these cookies.  They won.  Way easy to make, and super yummy to eat!  Today I took them to work, and all the guys thought I purchased them at a bakery.  I served them at a bridal shower, and all the girls could not stop eating them...including me.


Chelsea's Award Winning Cookies
  • One box Ritz Crackers
  • Peanut Butter
  • Chocolate Chips (white or milk)
Spread peanut butter between two Ritz Crackers.  Melt one bag of chocolate chips in microwave for about 1-2 min.  (Sometimes it helps to add 1/4 TSP Vegetable oil to thin the chocolate a bit.)  Dip the Ritz Crackers into the chocolate.  Set on wax paper to dry, or place in fridge to speed drying process.  Decorate or drizzle as desired.  Enjoy!


*Special Thanks to my Mom for teaching me the recipe- I love you!

2 comments:

Jacie Saltzman said...

ooo baby im gonna have to try me some of those

Stacie said...

Wow, these cookies look soooo good! I am going to have to make them. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I also loved the whole recap of your Valentine's Day. I like how you and Robie both take a night to surprise each other.