Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24th

Today would have been the day.
The day to celebrate new life.
It makes me sad to think of what could have been, 
but then I think to myself, 
"Maybe it's better this way.  Maybe it was meant to be." 
Now, I can only look to the future.
One day our family will be complete,
just not today.

Tomorrow I will turn a page in my book of life.
It will be a new day.
I will go to my job
excited and happy to know I have a job.
I will go to the gym
excited and happy to know I have working legs.
I will kiss my husband
excited and happy to know I am in love.

Tomorrow I will not be a mom,
but I will still be me.
Chelsea.

5 comments:

Russ and Misty said...

that was beautiful. you are right though one day your family will be complete. love you guys

Christie said...

Chelsea, you're awesome. That's all I have to say.

VoNique said...

That was so nice. I pray for you guys all the time. How about we stop all this silliness and just get pregnant this month? I will if you will k?

Souza Family said...

You are so right. My first baby would have been born on April 27th almost 3 years ago. It is hard to believe it has been that long and I don't think we will ever forget those dates, but you are so right. As life goes on, the reasons why unfold and the time does come.

Dawn Wright said...

"To every thing there is a aseason, and a btime to every purpose under the heaven."
Eccl. 3:1

You are impatient like your mother. Have faith. Again, i am so sorry for this burden that I have passed on to you. I pray for you every day, and love you so very much.

Love, Mom