This morning, Robie got in the car to go to work. Something was wrong. Something was extremely wrong. Papers were everywhere, the center console was open, and the sick feeling began to sink in. Someone had broken into our car. Curse word! They took the GPS! Just to be right (and I am always right), I told Robie to keep a good eye on that thing when I gave it to him for his bday last year. I told him it would be a hot ticket item for some low life breaking into cars. Was I not right? GRRRR!!! It makes me so mad to think some high school drop out is giggling over our mistake of not locking the car door last night. And when I say "our mistake", I really mean Robie's mistake since he is the one that forgot to lock the car. Barf. I feel sick again. The pit in your stomach sick when you re-play every step over and over again of how you could and should have prevented this from happening sick. That sick. At least on the bright side they didn't shatter the window. That would have sucked. But there is no bright side. They took our GPS, and I want it back dangit!!! Curse words!!! Barf.

2 comments:
Losers. But like you said, at least they didn't shatter the window. They would have shattered it if the doors had been locked. They shattered my niece's car window just to get the GPS. Losers!
Ohh sad :( That sucks! Why do people have to do that? Why can't they buy their own stuff?! Seriously! I'm sorry
Post a Comment