Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why I want a King Size bed for Christmas...

I can handle Robie taking all the covers at night, but this is just wrong.  If I am grumpy in the morning, it's because I did not get any sleep.  Can anyone see what's wrong with this picture?


Cooper (1) usually hates to get on our bed, and Katana (4) is a cat we have taken in for a friend until we find her a good home.  Recently, she has gotten in the habit of sleeping on our heads.  Gizmo (2) does not bother me so much.  He is soft to snuggle with, like a pillow, but the best part is he usually sleeps in between Robie and I.  Why is this great you ask?  Well, he acts as a bumper for Robie (3), so he does not roll over me or take over my side of the bed.  Most people would criticize that we should not allow our pets to sleep in our bed.  Well, it is not as easy as you think to enforce.  It's like they ninja into our room in the middle of the night.  This is why, all I want for Christmas is NOT my two front teeth....but rather a King Size bed.  Thanks, Santa.  Feel free to deliver it early.  I promise I won't mind.

4 comments:

Daniel Webb said...

How sad, you do need a king size bed, or I would just sleep in the couch if I was you.

Heather said...

that bed's just a little bit crowded... just a little :)

Monica said...

Oh my gosh!! Really that is just so funny! I would die. ha ha.

Christie said...

So funny, Chelsea!!!