Monday, October 19, 2009
Happily Employed
Today was a great day, because I did not spend it like every other day during the past two months. I did not sleep in, I did not lounge in my pjs all day, I did not cry from being alone at home all day, and I did not watch Oprah. Today was a great day, because I went to work. The company that hired me over a month ago (See September 14th post) FINALLY got back to me on Friday and told me I start Monday (today). I was so thrilled to be starting a real job that I woke up extra early from excitement, got all put together, made breakfast, jumped into my car, and quickly realized I was a whole hour ahead of schedule. Oops...I might have been a little too excited. Sad that I cheated myself from getting one extra hour of sleep, I decided to watch the morning news until it was really time for me to leave. I never thought I would be so excited to go to work every day, but I am. In the last few months, I have realized I am the type of person that needs to stay busy for my own sanity. I am so grateful to get hired at such a great company, and I am so excited for what the future holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yipee! Hope everything goes great with your new job!
However, this doesn't excuse you from coming over sometime. :)
yay Chelsea! congratulations! that's so great! mind if I ask how you found such a great job? graduation is looming and I'm starting to panic.
Post a Comment