Since it took forever to go to the doctor, Robie took the rest of the day off work to spend with...you guessed it...ME! Yeah! I love it when we get to spend a weekday together. Bonus! Robie let me do something I have always wanted to do...straighten his hair. He has been growing it out for a while now, and I always wanted to see what it would like like straight. Let's just say...lesson learned.
I think he will just stick to leaving it normal from now on. I think it's way cuter curly anyway.
I love you sweetie! MWAH!


2 comments:
Wow it is so weird to see Robie with straight hair. Sorry about the toe Robie, we are all more like mom than we thought.
Robie...don't ever let Chelsea talk you into being your hair dresser again-haha JK!! Sorry to hear about your foot!! Get well soon!! xoxox
Post a Comment