Monday, October 26, 2009

The following post is a true story

I am pretty sure I have the BEST husband in the WHOLE world!...pretty sure.  This weekend, Robie got me an early Christmas present.  As far as I am concerned, he does not have to get me anything else for at least another ten years.  My ultimate dream has come true.  I always knew it would come, and on November 25, 2009 I, Chelsea Marie Fullmer, will finally
MEET DAVID ARCHULETA!

My VIP Ultimate Fan Package includes:
* A ticket in the first 10 rows
* Private mini performance with David inside theatre
* Q&A with David
* Meet & greet with photo op
* Pre-show party
* Early hassle-free entrance to venue
* Exclusive David Archuleta gift bag
* Ultimate Fan laminate
* Crowd-free merchandise shopping
* Parking



Pretty soon, I will have no use for photoshop.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your dreams are coming true!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you...yet I always knew that Robie was a good husband for you!!!

See if you can get me a signed CD or something. I'll send it to you so I can donate it to the Bear Fair Bingo.