Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snow Patrol concert #2

Yesterday, we went to our second Snow Patrol concert.  It was SO great!  We call Snow Patrol "Our Band".  The first night we met, Robie played their song "Run" on the ipod in his car.  I had always loved that song, but I could never figure out who sang it.  I was so excited to learn the band's name, and ever since I have been hooked on Snow Patrol.  At our wedding reception, we danced to "Run" as our first dance.  Awww.....I know.  Anyways, our first Snow Patrol concert was in a smaller venue and we were in the very front front front row standing and screaming their every word as they sang.  It was such a dream come true.  This time the venue was a bit bigger and we were a lot farther away.  I think we were the only ones around us who knew every word to every song, and sang those words outloud.  That's right...we are true fans.





This last picture was towards the end of the concert when the flood of energy drinks we drank finally hit us.  Thanks Snow Patrol for putting on such a great show!  We love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

so fun! snow patrol is great!... and y'all look great and wired in that last picture. :)