***Funny story ahead...laughter will occur...proceed with caution:
So, in the picture below, there is a little podium thing you can stand on to get the perfect picture in front of the temple. This is a popular sight for wedding and family pictures. Robie and I waited in the long line to get a picutre on the podium, and right as it was our turn, a lady came up and informed us that we needed to wait because a couple was coming that very second, and the guy was going to propose to his girlfriend. (Notice the sprinkled rose petals all over the podium.) We waited and waited, and the couple was no where in sight, so we figured it would not harm anyone if we just snaped a shot really fast. We asked this friendly middle aged lady if she could take the picture for us, which she did. We hopped off the podium and thanked the lady for taking our photo. Just then, a couple walked onto the podium. The lady, who had just taken our picture, panicked! She rushed up to the couple and informed them that they needed to get off of the podium immediately because a guy was just about to propose to his girlfriend there. The guy's face was priceless as he gave her a quiet look of death. Since the moment was ruined, he could do nothing but drop to one knee and propose. The lady quickly realized what she had done, and was so embarrased. Robie and I just stood in the background rolling on the ground laughing. We can't help but think that our impatience of wanting a quick picture lead to the events of this poor guy's moment being ruined, but what can you do? I like to look on the bright side and think we gave this couple a memory of a lifetime.
(Disclaimer: No, that is not a ghost you see. That is actually me. My skin turns see-through in the winter)

After Temple Square, we all went to the piano bar, Keys on Main, to hang out. It was way fun!!! We enjoyed our Red Bulls and Dr. Pepper as everyone else around us was getting plastered. Steph took our picture, and since Robie looked like he was high as a kite, we laughed and decided to do a re-take. We told him to actually open his eyes this time....
7 comments:
that story was great! poor guy...
LOL I love the picture of Robie! I like the open eye face way better. That is seriously so funny. That night was fun we should do it again.
Too Funny!
Why do I have horns not really but it looks like it.
That sounds like a fun night! I love seeing the lights and Temple Square.
You are a very pretty ghost!
That is hilarious! The funny thing is that that lady will forever be in their romantic proposal story.
Your welcome, we should try out for the next twilight. With our white skin they would for sure cast us! Maybe we should start fake baking? Crap I have no money nevermind.
Post a Comment